I had an epiphany (thanks Donna!)
1) I may find a certain person witty, charming, and attractive.
2) It may be really fun to have the uncertainty of knowing what he'll say or do next.
3) It may be neat to have someone to get all gussied up for.
4) I may want to make out with afore mentioned person.
5) I've know afore mentioned person for like five minutes.
However, some things are more fun and neat--
1) My boyfriend gets more witty, charming, and attractive the longer that I know him.
2) It is even more fun to know exactly what he'll say before he says it.
3) I can still get all gussied up for the office without it mussing up my relationship.
4) Kurt knows exactly how I want to be kissed.
5) I've been with Kurt for 2 and a half years.
And these are the reasons why it is fun to have a crush and enjoy spending time with someone new and witty, but still be madly in love with your boyfriend.
2) It may be really fun to have the uncertainty of knowing what he'll say or do next.
3) It may be neat to have someone to get all gussied up for.
4) I may want to make out with afore mentioned person.
5) I've know afore mentioned person for like five minutes.
However, some things are more fun and neat--
1) My boyfriend gets more witty, charming, and attractive the longer that I know him.
2) It is even more fun to know exactly what he'll say before he says it.
3) I can still get all gussied up for the office without it mussing up my relationship.
4) Kurt knows exactly how I want to be kissed.
5) I've been with Kurt for 2 and a half years.
And these are the reasons why it is fun to have a crush and enjoy spending time with someone new and witty, but still be madly in love with your boyfriend.

2 Comments:
At 9:59 PM,
Kristin said…
Awww I love the epiphany! And I know who the crush is! I LOVE KNOWING SECRETS!!!:)
At 2:41 AM,
Anskov said…
It's Terry Flaherty, isn't it?
Post a Comment
<< Home