California Dreamin'
Here I am in sunny CA. Happy as a clam in the sun--wait, wouldn't that make me dried out and dead?
Contrary to popular belief, I don't have a crush on Terry Flaherty, although he is a very nice man and wrote me an outstanding recommendation letter. He gets an A+ in my book, but not a crush, sorry.
Took my manic computer to be fixed. The overly friendly Asian man smelling of smoke informed me that I had best leave it and come back on Thursday. Doesn't that sound promising?
Tomorrow I have to have lunch with my Nana & Opa. Haven't seen them in over a year. Should be interesting. Also on the agenda tomorrow, I sing at the Lenten service at church. The old people love it when I come home to sing because in CA people don't sing like they do in the Midwest. I'm always happy to oblige.
This is getting long, the 2 people that read it are probably getting bored, and my Mommy wants to take me shopping (I love being an only child sometimes...) so I'd better get out of my pj's and into some pants!
Love to all! I miss my friendly office mates! I can't live without you guys!
--CM
Contrary to popular belief, I don't have a crush on Terry Flaherty, although he is a very nice man and wrote me an outstanding recommendation letter. He gets an A+ in my book, but not a crush, sorry.
Took my manic computer to be fixed. The overly friendly Asian man smelling of smoke informed me that I had best leave it and come back on Thursday. Doesn't that sound promising?
Tomorrow I have to have lunch with my Nana & Opa. Haven't seen them in over a year. Should be interesting. Also on the agenda tomorrow, I sing at the Lenten service at church. The old people love it when I come home to sing because in CA people don't sing like they do in the Midwest. I'm always happy to oblige.
This is getting long, the 2 people that read it are probably getting bored, and my Mommy wants to take me shopping (I love being an only child sometimes...) so I'd better get out of my pj's and into some pants!
Love to all! I miss my friendly office mates! I can't live without you guys!
--CM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home