A new pet.
I really wanted to get a cat this year. Instead I stuck with my lame fish (Sorry, guys. You just aren't that warm and fuzzy).
In the not so distant past, I regaled you all with tales of my bat adventure. Although bat rhymes with cat, I did not want to keep him in my house.
Last night I found a new pet that has decided to take up residence in my home. With all the lights on, a little tiny mouse ran across the living room floor. It didn't scare me; I just continued to sit on the couch. The little fellow ran right in front of me, under the TV stand, and then poked his head out from under it and looked straight at me!
Now I feel bad because this is not the type of pet I want either. Now I will have to go buy sticky traps and catch him. I'll have to see his poor, tiny mouse body stuck on the glue of the traps. I'll have to touch the trap in order to throw it away.
EW.
See, that proves it. I should have gotten a cat.
In the not so distant past, I regaled you all with tales of my bat adventure. Although bat rhymes with cat, I did not want to keep him in my house.
Last night I found a new pet that has decided to take up residence in my home. With all the lights on, a little tiny mouse ran across the living room floor. It didn't scare me; I just continued to sit on the couch. The little fellow ran right in front of me, under the TV stand, and then poked his head out from under it and looked straight at me!
Now I feel bad because this is not the type of pet I want either. Now I will have to go buy sticky traps and catch him. I'll have to see his poor, tiny mouse body stuck on the glue of the traps. I'll have to touch the trap in order to throw it away.
EW.
See, that proves it. I should have gotten a cat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home