another week
I have found a new home.
A better home.
A home that in early September will hold a housewarming party. There will be food and dancing and love. I would enjoy all of you to come. I will send out invites when the date gets closer.
FINALLY! I get to see my boyfriend tonight. It's about damn time, isn't it? We'll go out for dinner at my favorite place because I love Kurt and I love Mexican food.
A better home.
A home that in early September will hold a housewarming party. There will be food and dancing and love. I would enjoy all of you to come. I will send out invites when the date gets closer.
FINALLY! I get to see my boyfriend tonight. It's about damn time, isn't it? We'll go out for dinner at my favorite place because I love Kurt and I love Mexican food.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home