"It's the crazy ones that have the good pills"
I'm not even sure what to blog about. I'm in such a funk lately.
The wedding is taking over my life. Both mothers are driving me insane. Wasn't this supposed to be somewhat fun?
I'm stressing out and we aren't even at midterms yet.
Comps are in 4 and a half weeks. I need to start putting in more time, but I just can't concentrate.
My car is acting up. It had a date with the mechanic all day today. They couldn't find anything wrong with it. After I left their parking lot, all the symptoms returned. So, I drove it back again. Somehow trying to drive when the steering wheel won't turn doesn't seem like the best idea.
Lots of family shit right now. I just can't get around that, to me, suicide is the most selfish thing that anyone can do. I can't even wrap my mind around it. I wish that there were a better way to prevent such pointless pain.
On a brighter note, K is coming to visit this weekend. It'll be good to have some face time. This whole distance thing is really difficult for us, but if I really graduate May 13 (God willing the thesis will be done) then it will be worth it. Right? RIGHT?
So yeah. That's it I guess. My life.
Let's all wear yellow hotpants next week, shall we?
The wedding is taking over my life. Both mothers are driving me insane. Wasn't this supposed to be somewhat fun?
I'm stressing out and we aren't even at midterms yet.
Comps are in 4 and a half weeks. I need to start putting in more time, but I just can't concentrate.
My car is acting up. It had a date with the mechanic all day today. They couldn't find anything wrong with it. After I left their parking lot, all the symptoms returned. So, I drove it back again. Somehow trying to drive when the steering wheel won't turn doesn't seem like the best idea.
Lots of family shit right now. I just can't get around that, to me, suicide is the most selfish thing that anyone can do. I can't even wrap my mind around it. I wish that there were a better way to prevent such pointless pain.
On a brighter note, K is coming to visit this weekend. It'll be good to have some face time. This whole distance thing is really difficult for us, but if I really graduate May 13 (God willing the thesis will be done) then it will be worth it. Right? RIGHT?
So yeah. That's it I guess. My life.
Let's all wear yellow hotpants next week, shall we?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home