Christi's Corner

Monday, April 04, 2005

Let's just start off by saying that I'm sick. Maybe because of the "I want to have a voice" drugs that I'm on is the reason that I am doing stupid things. Maybe I do stupid things just because I am stupid.

DeKalb was good except for getting caught in the rain, getting soaked, and thus losing my voice.
Lots of fun was had by all and some cuddling may have happened. A+

How sad it is that we have to go back to class now and that I have to go to German shortly. How happy it is that I'm wearing a ridiculous red & white checked jacket that used to belong to my GRANDpa.

Sometimes I'm an idiot and it feels so good. Will someone please tell me what I'm doing with my life? How come people always say stupid things like, "you don't know what you have till you lose it"? As if that makes my life in some way easier or pro/con lists easier to make? (That's for you Kristin (don't poke the bear) Schai).

This is getting long and lame. Signing off--Christi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home