Student E-mail
Student: "I got a question about the essay. Do books count for scholarly articles?"
Teacher: "While a book can be a scholarly source, it is not an article; it is a book. A scholarly article is an article that appears in a peer-reviewed journal."
Did I hallucinate or did we discuss this in excruciating detail during Thursday's class? A book=a book. An article=an article. It's very simple, really.
Teacher: "While a book can be a scholarly source, it is not an article; it is a book. A scholarly article is an article that appears in a peer-reviewed journal."
Did I hallucinate or did we discuss this in excruciating detail during Thursday's class? A book=a book. An article=an article. It's very simple, really.

1 Comments:
At 10:11 AM,
Kristin said…
3 things:
1 - blog again. seriously.
2 - take that wedding counter off of your blog. you've been married for what, almost 2 years now? seriously.
3 - i miss you. seriously!
Post a Comment
<< Home