UGH
I feel like a gigantic ball of snot. A lovely, attractive ball of snot, but a ball of snot nonetheless.
I read the whole section of the book we were supposed to for World Novel. It will be a nice change of pace to actually know what's going on during discussion tonight.
One upside of being a gigantic ball of snot: you don't have to contribute a lot in discussion. Translate "a lot" to Christi-language: "not at all"
Now the date on Saturday might be off due to the birthday boy's stupidity. Suck it, Jacob. You ask for a date and then you have play rehearsal. Dumbass.
I'm still hot, despite being doped up on Dayquil and being a big ball of snot.
I read the whole section of the book we were supposed to for World Novel. It will be a nice change of pace to actually know what's going on during discussion tonight.
One upside of being a gigantic ball of snot: you don't have to contribute a lot in discussion. Translate "a lot" to Christi-language: "not at all"
Now the date on Saturday might be off due to the birthday boy's stupidity. Suck it, Jacob. You ask for a date and then you have play rehearsal. Dumbass.
I'm still hot, despite being doped up on Dayquil and being a big ball of snot.

1 Comments:
At 5:15 PM,
Kristin said…
I actually think the snot makes you way hotter! Huzzah on reading the entire section!:)
Post a Comment
<< Home