Finally. Europe.
Even though my computer is being a whore again, I will attempt to post before it kicks me offline again.
Here's the Europe rundown as quickly as possible-
London: Didn't thrill me. Dirty city. Rude people. Wouldn't go back.
Paris: Beautiful, dirty city. Rude people. Nothing beats watching the Tower light up on the hour and sparkle in the night sky. Went to mass at Notre Dam
Switzerland: Amazingly spectacular. Alps! Went to the top of Mt. Titlis (10,000 ft) to see the glacier. I would definately go back there. In fact, if I had a million dollars, I would have a vacation home there.
Italy: Stopping in Verona, Pisa, Florence, Venice, and Rome. Venice was my absolute favorite. It was just like I always dreamed it would be. It looked like a movie set.
I tried to use the new photo thing but my computer doesn't like it apparently.
For more information, see my scrapbook in September
Here's the Europe rundown as quickly as possible-
London: Didn't thrill me. Dirty city. Rude people. Wouldn't go back.
Paris: Beautiful, dirty city. Rude people. Nothing beats watching the Tower light up on the hour and sparkle in the night sky. Went to mass at Notre Dam
Switzerland: Amazingly spectacular. Alps! Went to the top of Mt. Titlis (10,000 ft) to see the glacier. I would definately go back there. In fact, if I had a million dollars, I would have a vacation home there.
Italy: Stopping in Verona, Pisa, Florence, Venice, and Rome. Venice was my absolute favorite. It was just like I always dreamed it would be. It looked like a movie set.
I tried to use the new photo thing but my computer doesn't like it apparently.
For more information, see my scrapbook in September

2 Comments:
At 4:02 PM,
Kristin said…
Honey, I know several girls who would be considered "Mount Titlis"...love ya!
At 7:58 AM,
Anskov said…
London: Agreed, but I enjoyed it more when I accepted that and ignored the rudeness. the Tower of London is amazing and so are some of the night time walking tours.
Paris: Agreed. Great museums and buildings.
Venice: One of the most beautiful places I've been to.
Switzerland: I only went to Zürich, but it was remarkably clean and absolutely beautiful.
I'm glad you enjoyed your time there. I'm now officially jealous.
Post a Comment
<< Home