Monday Mornin'
Some days I feel like I was born 35. I am meant to be 35 for all time.
The server isn't working which means the complainin' comp. kids can't get into their MAVdisc so they can't work on their collaborative projects. We won't tell them that I was going to let them go early today anyway, will we?
This is the last week of school.
Things left to do:
1) finish THE GRID for Randall's class
2) grade collaborative projects/portfolios/assign grades for comp. class
3) fix my teaching philosophy so it doesn't sound like I teach 3rd grade porpoises
4) take my Review of (sh)Lit review to the Writing Center to have it proofread. AGAIN.
5) revise said (sh)Lit Review
6) move all of my shit out of my house
7) pick up my Mommy from the airport
I just might make it.
The server isn't working which means the complainin' comp. kids can't get into their MAVdisc so they can't work on their collaborative projects. We won't tell them that I was going to let them go early today anyway, will we?
This is the last week of school.
Things left to do:
1) finish THE GRID for Randall's class
2) grade collaborative projects/portfolios/assign grades for comp. class
3) fix my teaching philosophy so it doesn't sound like I teach 3rd grade porpoises
4) take my Review of (sh)Lit review to the Writing Center to have it proofread. AGAIN.
5) revise said (sh)Lit Review
6) move all of my shit out of my house
7) pick up my Mommy from the airport
I just might make it.

7 Comments:
At 12:18 PM,
Kristin said…
You WILL make it. Just like I WILL finish my thesis:) We're golden, kid.
At 12:18 PM,
Kristin said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 12:18 PM,
Kristin said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 12:18 PM,
Kristin said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 12:18 PM,
Kristin said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 10:45 PM,
Anskov said…
I'm glad you think you're 35 - then I'm no longer the oldest TA (next to Mike Cross).
At 12:17 PM,
Kristin said…
Sorry about the multiple posts. I deleted them!:)
Post a Comment
<< Home