Packin' Fever
Last night I began a frenzy of packing and cleaning.
I even cleaned the hamster cage because I know Benji won't clean her all summer so she may as well start out with a clean cage. Poor little dear.
Soon, soon this will be over for 3 glorious months.
I have to come back early in August though because I have been awarded a TA mentor position. Yippee--I can now screw up more people than just my comp. students. I can scew up new TAs and thereby, all of their students. And get paid for it. Does it get any better?
I'm starving. I wish the comp. kids would stop working on their projects and go away so that I can go eat. A+ Class is now over.
loveyamissyabye
I even cleaned the hamster cage because I know Benji won't clean her all summer so she may as well start out with a clean cage. Poor little dear.
Soon, soon this will be over for 3 glorious months.
I have to come back early in August though because I have been awarded a TA mentor position. Yippee--I can now screw up more people than just my comp. students. I can scew up new TAs and thereby, all of their students. And get paid for it. Does it get any better?
I'm starving. I wish the comp. kids would stop working on their projects and go away so that I can go eat. A+ Class is now over.
loveyamissyabye

2 Comments:
At 9:16 AM,
Kristin said…
Um yes there should be a citation of a personal interview on "loveyamissyabye." I am going to copyright that!:)
At 9:32 PM,
Anskov said…
congrats on getting the TA mentorship!!! You rock.
Post a Comment
<< Home