Right.
I'm done.
Done with the engagement babble.
You wanna get married? Do it on your own time. I'm not giving up my Christmas vacation.
Done with talking to stupid girls who stay with insensitive assholes because they have the self esteem of a monkey.
Shit or get off the pot. He's an asshole. Leave him or stop talking about what an asshole he is. You still think you are getting engaged? If you were going to, he would've done it by now but he's a gigantic asshole who doesn't want to marry you. Plus, I'd stop whoring it around and giving it to him for free since he's cheating on you and treating you like shit.
Done with living at home.
Who's stupid idea was that?
Done with my golly-gee-whiz-gal-darn-it reading list.
In 3 weeks I have to go back to Suckato and will no longer have the time to read and comment on these stupid works of literature.
Yup. That sums it up.
I'm in such a fabulous mood. *kiss kiss*
Done with the engagement babble.
You wanna get married? Do it on your own time. I'm not giving up my Christmas vacation.
Done with talking to stupid girls who stay with insensitive assholes because they have the self esteem of a monkey.
Shit or get off the pot. He's an asshole. Leave him or stop talking about what an asshole he is. You still think you are getting engaged? If you were going to, he would've done it by now but he's a gigantic asshole who doesn't want to marry you. Plus, I'd stop whoring it around and giving it to him for free since he's cheating on you and treating you like shit.
Done with living at home.
Who's stupid idea was that?
Done with my golly-gee-whiz-gal-darn-it reading list.
In 3 weeks I have to go back to Suckato and will no longer have the time to read and comment on these stupid works of literature.
Yup. That sums it up.
I'm in such a fabulous mood. *kiss kiss*

1 Comments:
At 7:09 AM,
Kristin said…
Screw your reading list. You'll pass comps with flying colors. Let's go shopping instead when you get back to Monkeytoe. Miss ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home