He left a Post-It note on my fridge...
I didn't know it would be this hard for me. I couldn't stop crying and so I just took a long, teary walk around the block. It's not even going to be that long of a time before we see each other again, it's just that everything is different now. Most of my life in Minnesota has been with him in it. What am I going to do with myself now?
For a while yet I'll still be able to remember how he smells, how it feels to be enveloped in his arms, how his lips feel on mine, and how handsome he looks after I give him a haircut.
"I'm tongue-tied
Waiting
Hoping
And praying
So near
Yet so far
Alone
Together
Still this feels like the end"
--Aqualung
For a while yet I'll still be able to remember how he smells, how it feels to be enveloped in his arms, how his lips feel on mine, and how handsome he looks after I give him a haircut.
"I'm tongue-tied
Waiting
Hoping
And praying
So near
Yet so far
Alone
Together
Still this feels like the end"
--Aqualung

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home