Christi's Corner

Monday, August 01, 2005

On the road again...

The last post of the summer--
Well, I guess it's nearly over. Where did my whole summer go? Tomorrow morning I will be off at 4am to start the trek across the Midwest.
The AM list is finished. For now. I have 42 pgs of notes to sort through later. Sidenote: Wuthering Heights is the devil and it was taken off my list.
This afternoon I have to finish up the rest of the wash, clean my room, pack the remainder of my things, and say farewell to my sweetheart.
I'm not sure how I feel. All-a-flutter, I guess. How are you supposed to feel when everything you've always wanted is now a reality and underway? I never thought far enough ahead to figure out how I would react. Happy, yes. Scared, yup. Surreal, very.
Honestly, I'm the luckiest girl in the world. See ya'all soon!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    So you probably won't read this until you get back to Kato, but I can't wait to see you!!! Call me ASAYR...as soon as you return! I'll make a trip down there....err...something like that!:)MISSYOULOVEYOUBYE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home