Christi's Corner

Monday, November 21, 2005

Giving Thanks

I would like to give thanks:

that the semester is almost over.
that I passed those ridiculous exams.
that my car still runs, even though it doesn't have heat or defrost.
that I'm marrying my best friend.
because of the wonderful friends I have met in Mankato.
for nacho & ranch doritos
music
cable TV
my new baby fish who I discovered a week ago, still hasn't been eaten, and I've named Goliath.
procrastination
that I have nothing too terrible to blog about.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Kristin said…

    I give thanks that this blog was not about the wedding:)

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Michael David MacBride said…

    I would like to give thanks to the people working at the Kohl's jewelry counter, who allowed me to check out there instead of waiting for 2 hours in line; and in the process they made Kohl's be the longest line I stood in all Friday (3 people deep). What can I say, apparently I'm very convincing, and a good shopper. Yay.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home