posted by Christi @ 11:10 AM
At 8:18 PM, Kristin said…
Aww how sweet! And maybe you guys are actually MENTORING people this year! Is Arlandis a second year grad student? I think he was in my Shakespeare seminar this past spring.
At 6:25 AM, Christi said…
Yeah, Kristin, he is. He switched to Tech Com though, traitor. Love him, he's way fun!Actually mentoring? Well, I wouldn't go that far, but let's hope I was somewhat helpful.
At 7:49 AM, Michael David MacBride said…
Where is the picture of your class that I saw you taking?!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At 8:18 PM,
Kristin said…
Aww how sweet! And maybe you guys are actually MENTORING people this year! Is Arlandis a second year grad student? I think he was in my Shakespeare seminar this past spring.
At 6:25 AM,
Christi said…
Yeah, Kristin, he is. He switched to Tech Com though, traitor. Love him, he's way fun!
Actually mentoring? Well, I wouldn't go that far, but let's hope I was somewhat helpful.
At 7:49 AM,
Michael David MacBride said…
Where is the picture of your class that I saw you taking?!!
Post a Comment
<< Home