Tis the end of an era...
Friends, faithful readers, & blurkers-
It's been an experience. I can't believe my time in MN has come to an end. Where did the time go? 5 years ago I was a scared Californian embarking on a Midwest journey.
Now I've made some great memories, incredible friendships, gotten several extra letters to add after my name, and found the man I will spend my life with.
This blog will be closed down as a new chapter opens. If you want my new link, email the mnsu account and I'll hook you up. This is a great way to see what's going on in everyone's lives, but it's just about time for something new.
Take care & keep in touch. I'll miss ya.
Minnesota, you've been good to me.
It's been an experience. I can't believe my time in MN has come to an end. Where did the time go? 5 years ago I was a scared Californian embarking on a Midwest journey.
Now I've made some great memories, incredible friendships, gotten several extra letters to add after my name, and found the man I will spend my life with.
This blog will be closed down as a new chapter opens. If you want my new link, email the mnsu account and I'll hook you up. This is a great way to see what's going on in everyone's lives, but it's just about time for something new.
Take care & keep in touch. I'll miss ya.
Minnesota, you've been good to me.

1 Comments:
At 12:36 PM,
Kristin said…
You're not leaving quite yet, so don't act like it!:)
Post a Comment
<< Home