Christi's Corner

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Maundy Thursday & Thesis Update

Dear God-

Because it is Holy Week and Easter is right around the corner, I feel that this would be an excellent time to have a chat about my thesis.

I don't mean to be irreverential or assume that my thesis should be at the top of the list. However, I know that what is important to me is important to you.

This is important to me.

Kate & I are in a better place now. But our relationship would be so much more beautiful if I could finish up this last chapter and revise the whole blasted thing just one more time.

Defense is set for May 15. Please let's get this finished, OK?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Blog again would you? Its not like you are actually working on your thesis!:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home