Schai's way or the highway!
Well Kristin, here's your post.
You're right, I'm not working on my thesis. However did you guess? I should be, shoudln't I? I guess if I think it's actually going to be done by May 1 I should consider doing some revisions. Hmmmm.... Today I planned for Eng. 201 for this week though so that was productive.
Yesterday I would've finished my Erdrich paper for O'Meara but I was throwing up and feeling like a sick cow. I don't know I chose a cow to feel like. Cows are very sad when they don't feel well. I think the eggs at the church brunch were bad.
I'm never eating potluck at church again.
Ha ha. Do you have any idea how many church potlucks I'll have to go to? Um, I'm marrying a pastor, you do the math.
I really wish I didn't have to teach this week either. Yeah. Sadness.
So I hope this was entertaining. Or at least better to look at than me praying to God about Kate Chopin. :0)
Yay. I've made an emoto-con! And now I'll shut up.
You're right, I'm not working on my thesis. However did you guess? I should be, shoudln't I? I guess if I think it's actually going to be done by May 1 I should consider doing some revisions. Hmmmm.... Today I planned for Eng. 201 for this week though so that was productive.
Yesterday I would've finished my Erdrich paper for O'Meara but I was throwing up and feeling like a sick cow. I don't know I chose a cow to feel like. Cows are very sad when they don't feel well. I think the eggs at the church brunch were bad.
I'm never eating potluck at church again.
Ha ha. Do you have any idea how many church potlucks I'll have to go to? Um, I'm marrying a pastor, you do the math.
I really wish I didn't have to teach this week either. Yeah. Sadness.
So I hope this was entertaining. Or at least better to look at than me praying to God about Kate Chopin. :0)
Yay. I've made an emoto-con! And now I'll shut up.

1 Comments:
At 11:07 AM,
Kristin said…
I like this! You should always post upon my request! POST AGAIN!:)
Post a Comment
<< Home