Eeek!
Potential Employer: I'd love to discuss this position with you further and hear about your classroom approach. Of course I don't want to put you on the spot right now. For all I know, you could be sitting outside in the sun!
-->we set up a phone interview for Friday
I was, in fact, sitting at the computer in my underpants playing Spider Solitaire when he called. Perhaps not the best frame of mind for an interview?
-->we set up a phone interview for Friday
I was, in fact, sitting at the computer in my underpants playing Spider Solitaire when he called. Perhaps not the best frame of mind for an interview?

1 Comments:
At 10:05 AM,
Michael David MacBride said…
Spider solitaire is evil. I was addicted for quite some time and had to actually remove it from my computer so I wouldn't play it anymore. My high score was: 1184 in 116 moves.
Oh... and congrats on the interview. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home