Christi's Corner

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

still a ball of snot

Well, I'm still a ball of snot. It's moving up into my head now though, so it's all good.

Had a good chat with the fellow last night. He told me that he doesn't think I'll find anyone better suited to me than him, so that I can go ahead and date other people if I want to. According to him, whatever makes me happy will make him happy. I don't buy it. Sounds like a line of bullshit. *shrug* For now though, it relieves me just to hear him say it. I'm 21 for crying out loud. I want to hang out with people, have fun, and if I want to, date some people.

Yeah. So now that I have the freedom to do what I want, I probably won't even excercise it. But I have it and that makes me a little less stressed out. A+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home