Christi's Corner

Friday, April 15, 2005

Guess Who Is Going to Europe!

Me, that's who.

I will be touring: England, France, Switzerland, and Italy.
Super excited. I've never been out of the country (except Mexico and Canada, as if those count) and this will be one more thing I can cross off of my "things to do before I die" list.

Had another dream last night, but this time I didn't know anyone in the dream which makes it a lot more pleasant waking up. Besides, I wasn't being skanky and had several proposals.

Maybe I won't end up alone afterall.
With a bag of you-know-what in the garage.
Seriously, if that happened, would someone push me in front of a bus? Please?
Or make an honest woman out of me. I have child-bearing hips you know. And I make a mean casserole.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Chad said…

    Three cheers for world travel! Do you know what you want to see when you're over there? The British Museum? The Piazza San Marco? Horny international co-eds humping in a hostel? The mind swims with possibility.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home