Holy Batman!
Let me recount the events of last night for you:
At 2am I woke up due to some scraping noises. I've never lived alone so it freaked me out.
You know when you're a little kid and something scares you so you pull the covers up to your chin to become invisible? Yeah, I did that.
I decide to ignore the noises and go back to sleep.
After another 3 minutes which feel like a lifetime, I decide I can't stand it because it's so loud. Put on glasses and light.
Lo and behold, there is a bat swooping around my bedroom. Mind you, I've seen bats before, but this was the biggest sucker I've ever seen. He must have a wingspan of 8 inches.
Put the covers back over my head and run into the living room. All the lights in the house are now on.
The bat comes into the living room. I shut the bathroom door and the door to my bedroom and decide that I can't deal with the bat at the moment and I need to sleep. At least if it's in the living room I can sleep in the bedroom, right?
Ha ha! The battard got back into my bedroom. How, you ask? I have no idea.
Does anyone want to come over tonight between the hours of 11pm-2am and catch a bat with me?
EDIT:
I've heard so many way to catch a bat from MSU faculty: broom, towel, silly string, tennis racket...got any other ideas?
At 2am I woke up due to some scraping noises. I've never lived alone so it freaked me out.
You know when you're a little kid and something scares you so you pull the covers up to your chin to become invisible? Yeah, I did that.
I decide to ignore the noises and go back to sleep.
After another 3 minutes which feel like a lifetime, I decide I can't stand it because it's so loud. Put on glasses and light.
Lo and behold, there is a bat swooping around my bedroom. Mind you, I've seen bats before, but this was the biggest sucker I've ever seen. He must have a wingspan of 8 inches.
Put the covers back over my head and run into the living room. All the lights in the house are now on.
The bat comes into the living room. I shut the bathroom door and the door to my bedroom and decide that I can't deal with the bat at the moment and I need to sleep. At least if it's in the living room I can sleep in the bedroom, right?
Ha ha! The battard got back into my bedroom. How, you ask? I have no idea.
Does anyone want to come over tonight between the hours of 11pm-2am and catch a bat with me?
EDIT:
I've heard so many way to catch a bat from MSU faculty: broom, towel, silly string, tennis racket...got any other ideas?

2 Comments:
At 11:09 AM,
Kristin said…
I wanna come catch the bat with you!:(
At 8:07 PM,
Nathan said…
Other ideas. . . shotgun, chainsaw, nunchucks, ninja stars, jedi mind tricks, fishing net, set a trap with a box, a stick, and a string.
Post a Comment
<< Home