Right.
Has anyone started reading the Lit. Crit. book?
I'd like to be the first to say: "Huh?"
The author of the introduction admits that the topic is boring and, considered by some people, useless. *raises hand* Oh, oh, pick me!
I'm not even sure what we're supposed to read for Thursday and I'm the one who asked her. The intro, ch. 1, ch. 2 (if we get into it), and not all, but probably most of A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.
Again, huh?
All right then, that's what I thought. The most screwed up semester of all time has now begun. Shall we start the countdown to Comps yet? Surely, why the heck not. It's in 9 weeks, people.
Yes, this is just another in the string of highly optimistic posts. Welcome back to school everyone!
I'd like to be the first to say: "Huh?"
The author of the introduction admits that the topic is boring and, considered by some people, useless. *raises hand* Oh, oh, pick me!
I'm not even sure what we're supposed to read for Thursday and I'm the one who asked her. The intro, ch. 1, ch. 2 (if we get into it), and not all, but probably most of A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.
Again, huh?
All right then, that's what I thought. The most screwed up semester of all time has now begun. Shall we start the countdown to Comps yet? Surely, why the heck not. It's in 9 weeks, people.
Yes, this is just another in the string of highly optimistic posts. Welcome back to school everyone!

1 Comments:
At 1:41 PM,
Anskov said…
Hang in there' Christi - after last year, I know you'll do well.
Post a Comment
<< Home