Shorts are Tacky and Other Ruminations
Shorts are tacky. You walk up to someone and they've taken a journey up your crotch. F-
Non-planning a wedding is awesome if you're doing it with your non-engaged friends.
My fish tank has water in it but no fish because I'm too poor to buy any.
I couldn't wait to get rid of my parents but the moment they left I was lonely.
Sem. Gem. -- what idiot thought that up?
A manicure and pedicure would be nice.
Basic cable sucks.
Orange chocolate rocks my world.
Non-planning a wedding is awesome if you're doing it with your non-engaged friends.
My fish tank has water in it but no fish because I'm too poor to buy any.
I couldn't wait to get rid of my parents but the moment they left I was lonely.
Sem. Gem. -- what idiot thought that up?
A manicure and pedicure would be nice.
Basic cable sucks.
Orange chocolate rocks my world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home