hiccups
sometimes he can be such a jackass. he doesn't have any idea what's going on, but will say the most hurtful things. i've never been as mad as i was tonight--i told him that i couldn't have this conversation again right now. we hung up.
if we hadn't hung up, i would have told him a few choice things. i would have said stuff that couldn't have been taken back.
no one realizes how insecure i am. it's an act, people. inside i'm just as nervous, timid, and scared about the future as the next neurotic, slightly spoiled girl.
when i'm upset i get the hiccups.
if we hadn't hung up, i would have told him a few choice things. i would have said stuff that couldn't have been taken back.
no one realizes how insecure i am. it's an act, people. inside i'm just as nervous, timid, and scared about the future as the next neurotic, slightly spoiled girl.
when i'm upset i get the hiccups.

2 Comments:
At 10:08 PM,
kato said…
I always thought the best, most dignified retort to someone that has put you down is:
"I think you forgot how to talk to me." And refuse to say another word about the issue.
Good luck, and remember to place yourself first once in a while.
-k
At 1:27 PM,
Anskov said…
Note to Kato: I like that retort a lot. I'll have to use it.
Christi, I think you are awesome. Come visit me in St. Paul
Post a Comment
<< Home