bloggidy blog blog blog...
Well, the semester is coming to a close. I don't have a whole lot to blog about but I feel like typing away at something that is other than work for school. Yes, Kristin, this will be yet another whiney blog. Stop reading now.
*I must finish that pesky Frost paper.
*Write the Lit. Crit. 10 pager that I haven't started yet.
*Oh, and there's always the fun that portfolio assessment brings to a weekend.
*The Comp. Kiddos are pretty much taken care of now. I will intro the group project on Wednesday night and then set them loose to work on it. They will present them the following week and that's pretty much the end of the semester for us.
*I booked a reception site, florist, and picked out bridesmaid dresses with the girls. Productive.
*We are going to a pre-marriage seminar thingie on Saturday from 8:30-2:30. Just what I wanted to fill my Saturday with. (excuse me while I throw up a little)
*Matty is bringing the cat for a trial run this weekend too. Should be fun. I gotta see how Kurt does with her. He has had allergies in the past and is getting those shot things to make them better. We'll see how that goes...
In other news, my car's heater is getting fixed tomorrow. We have a 1pm date at the car doctor. I convinced my parents that it would cost more to amputate my toe than to get the heater fixed, especially since it's (drumroll please) under warranty. Hmm, wouldn't that have been good to know like 3 FREAKIN WEEKS AGO?!
That's the story, friends. Sorry there isn't anything more exciting to tell.
*I must finish that pesky Frost paper.
*Write the Lit. Crit. 10 pager that I haven't started yet.
*Oh, and there's always the fun that portfolio assessment brings to a weekend.
*The Comp. Kiddos are pretty much taken care of now. I will intro the group project on Wednesday night and then set them loose to work on it. They will present them the following week and that's pretty much the end of the semester for us.
*I booked a reception site, florist, and picked out bridesmaid dresses with the girls. Productive.
*We are going to a pre-marriage seminar thingie on Saturday from 8:30-2:30. Just what I wanted to fill my Saturday with. (excuse me while I throw up a little)
*Matty is bringing the cat for a trial run this weekend too. Should be fun. I gotta see how Kurt does with her. He has had allergies in the past and is getting those shot things to make them better. We'll see how that goes...
In other news, my car's heater is getting fixed tomorrow. We have a 1pm date at the car doctor. I convinced my parents that it would cost more to amputate my toe than to get the heater fixed, especially since it's (drumroll please) under warranty. Hmm, wouldn't that have been good to know like 3 FREAKIN WEEKS AGO?!
That's the story, friends. Sorry there isn't anything more exciting to tell.

2 Comments:
At 6:59 AM,
Kristin said…
Good to know! I did not stop reading and it was surprisingly not that whiney! Way to go!:)
Love ya.
At 8:54 AM,
Michael David MacBride said…
Pre-marriage seminar? 4 hours? What? That's crazy. Are they going to teach you how to breath and ... oh wait, that's lamaze class.
As for the cat, the trick that worked with me... was getting a kitten and just building a tolerance for her early on and then as she grew... no biggie.
Post a Comment
<< Home