Christi's Corner

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Decidedly More Pleasant Update


Is that me and the President of the college? Why yes, yes it is.

Um, I think I'll go on to get a doctorate just so I can wear a hat shaped like a pillow.

Unless I have something to be upset about I don't have anything to blog. Really the blog for me has been a venting station...but as we all know, I thrive on drama.


In a few minutes it will be Thursday. The reason that Thursday is good is because Friday is just on the other side of it. I'm SO excited for this weekend.

My Dad put a sign in the window of the Taurus. So that "everyone could see it on their way home from work" and parked it in front of my house. Now if you've been to my house, you know that it's a township and that like 40 people live over here. I was like, yeah let's hurry up and do that--an hour later a guy was out there--half hour, another guy--twenty minutes, a phone call. BAM the Taurus is no more. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye, but I will get a chance to say hello to the money deposited in my bank account tomorrow A.M. Sometimes life just works out that way, doesn't it?

We are a really lucky family in that way. Good stuff just happens. Hey, I'm not gonna complain.

You know what's weird? I haven't typed in so long (read as "since I finished my thesis") that the veins in my right hand are bulging. Muscle memory, brain! I'm losing my touch.

Dude, I guess I can come up with something to say even if I'm not complaining. Now there's something new and different.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Kristin said…

    I'm glad that this post is happier! I like it when you are happy!! You look so incredibly happy in that picture with the Prez!

    And I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS WEEKEND!!!:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home