Christi's Corner

Monday, May 15, 2006

No More

I don't want to do it anymore.
My parents don't even like me.
I don't like anyone.

I've known girls who called off their weddings 3 weeks before because it was TOO MUCH.

One girl gave the ring back because she just couldn't take it. They got married a few months later with about 15 people in attendance.

I don't care if there has been a ton of money poured into all of this hoopla--I'm over it.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Its okay...deep breath....breathe in, breathe out. You will be okay! If only your maid of honor was more like...well...me! I am an exemplary maid of honor!

    I promise to hold you hostage in the cities for as long as I can! Call me later this week.

    Also, I LOOOOOVE the picture of you in all of your screw-this-school-i-finished-my-thesis-and-am-graduating-bitches glory:) Can't wait to see you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home