First Day of School
This is the only time I've never taken a picture at the start of a semester. I didn't even think of it this morning. Maybe it's because it was 6:45am when I left the house or maybe it's because I don't really want this semester to start.
I'm teaching OFST 100--Keyboarding & Document Processing. I have no idea how to teach keyboarding. I'm supposed to take a test sometime to be "mouse certified" so that I'll be eligible to teach the course. Except I already started teaching it and the test isn't even scheduled yet. I kind of muffed the first day, but I don't think the students noticed so it's all good.
I pretty much wasted the whole day. I lie and convince myself that I've been productive by doing two loads of laundry and cooking dinner. By cooking dinner I mean putting a roast and potatoes in the crockpot and walking away. Oh, and I also made the bed. By fluffing the duvet.
K started his new job today. Wonder when he'll get home. It's so weird that he isn't home with me. When he got fired, we got to spend a lot of the afternoon together and then over break we got to spend a ton of time with each other. Now he's back in school and so am I, but I'm home in the afternoons by myself at least till Carroll starts on Jan. 22. This means that I am bored. Which is why I'm blogging.
I've watched crappy TV and eaten chocolate for the past 4 hours. I could be preparing for the coming weeks of school but I'm not. I've also started 3/5 paragraphs with "I"--yes, it's all about me. Thank you for asking.
And now, a picture! You may admire my new short haircut. It's neat. I don't even have to comb it anymore. I just get out of the shower, shake my head, and fluff with my fingers.

I wasn't going to upload any pictures of myself anymore because the whole blogging thing while a professional has bitten me in the butt before and I'm afraid that it might again. However, that sucks. So I'm going to do what I want. I don't talk about teaching on here much anymore--too busy I guess. And I've never used student names as I think that would be breaking some kind of code.
Not to be rude or to suggest that I don't care about the situation in the Middle East or what the President has to say in general, but tonight he is going to talk right through my regularly scheduled programing. This is very unpleasant.
I don't think I have a lot else to say. I read other people's blogs and they have such interesting things to say and such interesting things are going on in their lives--I'm bored. Sorry. I'm married now, I don't have to be interesting anymore. Actually, I love being married. It's the greatest thing ever.
Happy first day, kiddos.
Sally forth!
I'm teaching OFST 100--Keyboarding & Document Processing. I have no idea how to teach keyboarding. I'm supposed to take a test sometime to be "mouse certified" so that I'll be eligible to teach the course. Except I already started teaching it and the test isn't even scheduled yet. I kind of muffed the first day, but I don't think the students noticed so it's all good.
I pretty much wasted the whole day. I lie and convince myself that I've been productive by doing two loads of laundry and cooking dinner. By cooking dinner I mean putting a roast and potatoes in the crockpot and walking away. Oh, and I also made the bed. By fluffing the duvet.
K started his new job today. Wonder when he'll get home. It's so weird that he isn't home with me. When he got fired, we got to spend a lot of the afternoon together and then over break we got to spend a ton of time with each other. Now he's back in school and so am I, but I'm home in the afternoons by myself at least till Carroll starts on Jan. 22. This means that I am bored. Which is why I'm blogging.
I've watched crappy TV and eaten chocolate for the past 4 hours. I could be preparing for the coming weeks of school but I'm not. I've also started 3/5 paragraphs with "I"--yes, it's all about me. Thank you for asking.
And now, a picture! You may admire my new short haircut. It's neat. I don't even have to comb it anymore. I just get out of the shower, shake my head, and fluff with my fingers.

I wasn't going to upload any pictures of myself anymore because the whole blogging thing while a professional has bitten me in the butt before and I'm afraid that it might again. However, that sucks. So I'm going to do what I want. I don't talk about teaching on here much anymore--too busy I guess. And I've never used student names as I think that would be breaking some kind of code.
Not to be rude or to suggest that I don't care about the situation in the Middle East or what the President has to say in general, but tonight he is going to talk right through my regularly scheduled programing. This is very unpleasant.
I don't think I have a lot else to say. I read other people's blogs and they have such interesting things to say and such interesting things are going on in their lives--I'm bored. Sorry. I'm married now, I don't have to be interesting anymore. Actually, I love being married. It's the greatest thing ever.
Happy first day, kiddos.
Sally forth!

1 Comments:
At 5:54 AM,
M. said…
My life may be even more boring.
Cute hair cut!
I hope your semester goes well.
Post a Comment
<< Home