Christi's Corner

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

--

I wish I had good stuff that I could post.

I do have good stuff. But I can't post it.

I don't know who reads this or who might read this at some point in the future.

Suffice to say that I'm pretty peeved right now over a number of different things and I wish I didn't have to self-censor myself. But I do have to because that's how the cookie crumbles right now. And will probably crumble that way forever after.

Like it or not, I'm part of something larger than myself. This means that I have to take responsibility for my actions and my words. Words are an effective tool. Sometimes I like to make words hurt people that I feel have in some way harmed me. Be that as it may, there are times when it is prudent to be silent. So, this is my prudent post for Tuesday evening.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home