Christi's Corner

Friday, November 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!



The tree looks very small when Kurt stands next to it because Kurt is quite tall!

Today we put up our little, unassuming tree. I realized about halfway through stringing the lights on it that I should've bought the ones with the green wire instead of the white. Oh well. After Christmas this year I'll get some of the green kind!

It's our first Christmas as a married couple. This year has been full of first everythings.

We've been married 6 months. Time flies when you're having... lots and lots to do.

I hope everyone is enjoying this little bit of vacation and getting into the Christmas mood!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Michael David MacBride said…

    Oh how I miss having a real Christmas tree. We've had a fake tree for the last few years, and since that cats love to attack it... it usually doesn't have much in the way of ornamentation on it--which makes it look sad and pathetic. Who knows if we'll have one this year, last year was a headache with trying to keep the cats out of the tree. We may bend to their will.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home