Christi's Corner

Monday, August 28, 2006

Good News

There's been a lot going on with some stuff up in the air. First, we've been learning how to share the car. Secondly, my computer crapped out so we've been learning how to share K's computer.

Problem 1: K starts school this week which means he takes the laptop with him. Do the math, that means I can't use it during the day. F. But the good news is that last night I finally got my computer to work again. Thank God. I wasn't in the mood to go shopping for a new one.

Problem 2: We aren't piss-ass poor, but we have to watch it. We're young, just got married, K won't be working as much now because he's back in school, etc. But the good news is that K got over $3,000 in grants for this semester. EXCELLENT!

Problem 3: K was assigned to an EFT (early field training) church last year that wasn't um, up to par plus it was like over a half hour away. The church withdrew from the program so K got a new one. One that we think is awesome and is like 10 minutes from our house. *PHEW*

So--I'm happy today.

Ready for Carroll to start. Planned out through the entire first unit which sets me up until Sept. 25.

Not quite as ready for B&S but I'm getting there. Now that I can use my computer during the day, it'll really come together pretty quickly. Plus, they don't start till Sept. 13 so there's still plenty of time!

Yup. No one reads these things anymore, but we'll keep writing them, won't we?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home