Christi's Corner

Monday, June 02, 2008

Student Opinion Surveys

Well, the results are in. I'm upbeat, available, and organized. They wish I'd put grades on Blackboard. I need to smile more. I should assign less papers. Oh, and to to improve their learning, ease up on due dates.

But my all-time favorite and an extreme ego boost, which will probably carry me through the next several months:

"I have a professor crush on you. It's partly because i think you're the greatest nerdy, funny lady ever and partly because I think you look like Drew Barrymore."

Ah, that was good for a laugh. I've never been told that a student had a professor crush on me--sweet. And Drew Barrymore? Well, we're both white women...I see how that might get confusing.

Hey, whatever makes them pay attention, right?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    PWEESE BLOG AGAIN? I'm in class kind of teaching and I need something to do:)

    I'm all about quality teaching.

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    K I'm in class again and I'm going to have to start threatening you.

    BLOG. NOW. DO IT.

    You must have something to say!! RIGHT?:)

    And jesus, my word verification: eycubnjb. Um hello how long does it need to be? Sheesh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home