Christi's Corner

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm trying to break myself of using the F-bomb...

but it's terribly difficult on days like this.

I sat at the mechanic for 4 hours. He called the insurance for authorization to fix my heater. They denied me.
So.
Called Dad who said: "hope you get used to that blanket"
I paid $97.50 for a diagnostic.
To find out that it will cost $641 to be fixed
even though it isn't fixed
4 hours of my life were wasted
and that it won't get fixed anyway.

Looks to be a long winter.

Then Kurt called.
I told him to hurry up and get to the point of his story (to be honest he was babbling and getting off on tangents). This did not go over well. I felt bad. So rarely he wants to share about his day and then I shut him off. *sigh* My patience is gone for the day though.

I cried. And then wrote out the check for rent. AGAIN. When will it end?


In a little bit of happier news, I got this today. Shut up, you, it makes me smile. A little.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Ohh that is so cute!



    I JUST THREW UP IN MY OWN MOUTH.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Christi said…

    Common' it's pink! I love pink!

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Michael David MacBride said…

    So... I guess it's not under warranty then, eh?

    I'm sure it's little comfort, but Home Depot sells a kick ass space heater for $17.95. You can also buy a converter that will turn your cigarrette jack into an outlet so that you can run it on your battery.

    We bought one of these little heaters, and use it in our bedroom--and it rules.

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    It isn't the pink that bothers me. You know that. I just thought you were more original, more CHRISTI than that.

    Now if it said, the Future Mrs. Kristin Schai, we'd have a whole new ballgame. Hmmm maybe I should get my boyfriend a shirt that says that.

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Christi said…

    Oh Kristin, getting married is one of the most exciting things that will ever happen to me. It doesn't matter what else I've done, it doesn't matter what else I will do. It doesn't matter if it's unoriginal. This is what I have always wanted: my fairytale ending. I want to spend my whole life with this man and I want the whole world, even your exasperated, unimpressed self, to know it.

    Even if it makes you throw up.
    *smooch*

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Christi said…

    And you should get a shirt for your boyfriend that says that.

    Come to think of it, I think that's the funniest damn thing ever. I want to get one for Kurt.

    This, my friend, is why you are brilliant!

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Honey, there is no such thing as a fairytale ending.

    And by the way, I don't consider marriage unoriginal. I was talking about the shirt.

    But good try though. Cause it was a joke in the first place.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home