So here's the thing:
I hate the Lit. Crit. paper.
I just hate it.
There's nothing to be done about it, really.
I don't want to do it because it is stupid.
Because it has no use to me in my future life.
I am stealing bits and pieces from my other work on Chopin to supplement the sorry piece that is being called my draft. Ugh.
I know it isn't a big deal, that she'll love anything we write, that we'll all get A's and then get a drink to celebrate the semester being over, that we haven't had to do much in this class, and that we don't even have a final.
Good. I just talked myself into liking the 12 page piece of crap a little better.
Nearly.
I just hate it.
There's nothing to be done about it, really.
I don't want to do it because it is stupid.
Because it has no use to me in my future life.
I am stealing bits and pieces from my other work on Chopin to supplement the sorry piece that is being called my draft. Ugh.
I know it isn't a big deal, that she'll love anything we write, that we'll all get A's and then get a drink to celebrate the semester being over, that we haven't had to do much in this class, and that we don't even have a final.
Good. I just talked myself into liking the 12 page piece of crap a little better.
Nearly.

1 Comments:
At 12:32 PM,
Michael David MacBride said…
While I am not working on a Lit Crit paper, I do have a paper that is quickly turning into a big steaming pile of poo.
It's only 8 pages, and I know I shouldn't complain. But, when I started it, I had so much energy and I was really into it. And then, something happened. I'm not even sure what... but boy, am I ever _done_ with that paper.
Like you said, I'm sure my professor will love anything I write; because he's easy going and loves my writing... but I feel cheap getting a grade that I don't deserve. At the same time, the paper has quickly become my bane.
I think I will put it to death this week. Good luck with yours.
Post a Comment
<< Home