Thesis Avoidance II
Well folks, the semester is back in full swing.
I have worked on what will someday evolve into the first chapter for a little over an hour.
And have only come up with 3 paragraphs.
This makes me sad.
Met with my advisor this morning. He was supportive. I think he knew I needed him to be supportive today. I'm still not sure if I'm really on the right track, but he was positive, so I will continue to keep trying.
Rah rah, we can do it, Rah r--oh for Pete's sake. How ya'all doin?
I have worked on what will someday evolve into the first chapter for a little over an hour.
And have only come up with 3 paragraphs.
This makes me sad.
Met with my advisor this morning. He was supportive. I think he knew I needed him to be supportive today. I'm still not sure if I'm really on the right track, but he was positive, so I will continue to keep trying.
Rah rah, we can do it, Rah r--oh for Pete's sake. How ya'all doin?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home