A reason why I hate renting
You know that shower you wanted to take?
The dishes you wanted to wash?
That glass of water you needed to take a pill with?
TOUGH!
Your water is off.
There is a man walking around the house.
And a red van parked in the driveway: Mankato Plumbing & Heating.
Nice of him to knock on the door and mention he was shutting off the water, wasn't it?
Nice of the landlady to call you and tell you he was coming today, wasn't it?
Yeah. Renting sucks.
I'd like to brush my teeth so I guess I'll have to waste bottled water on that.
SUCK.
The dishes you wanted to wash?
That glass of water you needed to take a pill with?
TOUGH!
Your water is off.
There is a man walking around the house.
And a red van parked in the driveway: Mankato Plumbing & Heating.
Nice of him to knock on the door and mention he was shutting off the water, wasn't it?
Nice of the landlady to call you and tell you he was coming today, wasn't it?
Yeah. Renting sucks.
I'd like to brush my teeth so I guess I'll have to waste bottled water on that.
SUCK.

1 Comments:
At 5:57 AM,
Michael David MacBride said…
One reason why renting isn't as bad as owning: When something is broken, you have someone to bitch at and say, "I PAY YOU TO KEEP THIS CRAP WORKING!" When you own, you kind of have to drop everything to fix it. Sigh.
Post a Comment
<< Home