Circus Wedding Update
Good Thing #1
I made these earrings. They are freshwater pearls. I officially kick ass.

Good thing #2
We have flowers. Fabulous flowers. Loads and loads of beautiful calla lilies. Those flowers are a pain in the butt, but they are gorgeous!


The Ridiculous #1
2nd reception hell
--talked into wearing my wedding gown again
--gift opening
--FMIL is making fake flower corsages that we will be expected to wear.
The Ridiculous #2
Actual wedding (note: semi-formal 4pm)
--FMIL is wearing a white dress. Floorlength. With sequins. We'll be having a chat.
I will now stop qvetching. Things are never as bad as they seem. In a few months it will be all over and I won't have to plan a wedding ever, ever again.
Please Lord, let's just have boys, OK?
I made these earrings. They are freshwater pearls. I officially kick ass.

Good thing #2
We have flowers. Fabulous flowers. Loads and loads of beautiful calla lilies. Those flowers are a pain in the butt, but they are gorgeous!


The Ridiculous #1
2nd reception hell
--talked into wearing my wedding gown again
--gift opening
--FMIL is making fake flower corsages that we will be expected to wear.
The Ridiculous #2
Actual wedding (note: semi-formal 4pm)
--FMIL is wearing a white dress. Floorlength. With sequins. We'll be having a chat.
I will now stop qvetching. Things are never as bad as they seem. In a few months it will be all over and I won't have to plan a wedding ever, ever again.
Please Lord, let's just have boys, OK?

1 Comments:
At 9:11 AM,
Michael David MacBride said…
Pretty earrings and flowers. While it seems like a pain now, when it's over it will be so much better. I miss our wedding sometimes, it was a lot of fun. Plus, afterward we were like "yay! the honeymoon is 10000% better because we had no plans to make". :)
sorry for typos, on one of those exercise bikes at the gym.
Post a Comment
<< Home