Pure Minnesota Lard
Need I say more?
The first Valentine's Day my parents were married, my Dad bought Mom a can of Spam. Now Mom doesn't eat Spam, mind you, but my Dad thought she could perhaps cook it for him.
How. Freakin. Romantic.
We sojourned on over to Austin, MN to visit the World Famous Spam Museum.
Here's next year's Christmas card:
And now, a love story...


We're getting married on Saturday. If Kurt gets me a can of Spam for our first Valentine's, I can guarantee that our marriage will be shorter than my parents.

The first Valentine's Day my parents were married, my Dad bought Mom a can of Spam. Now Mom doesn't eat Spam, mind you, but my Dad thought she could perhaps cook it for him.
How. Freakin. Romantic.
We sojourned on over to Austin, MN to visit the World Famous Spam Museum.
Here's next year's Christmas card:

And now, a love story...



We're getting married on Saturday. If Kurt gets me a can of Spam for our first Valentine's, I can guarantee that our marriage will be shorter than my parents.

2 Comments:
At 8:47 AM,
Kristin said…
EW GROSS I HATE SPAM. Is it even real meat? If you can buy it with food stamps, I'm not eating it:)
But yall look so cute!
Happy Wedding!
At 11:14 AM,
Michael David MacBride said…
Hopefully you won't go to Hawai'i anytime soon then... because they put SPAM in everything (omelettes, potatoes, etc). It's really hard to avoid.
That being said, it didn't taste bad.
Post a Comment
<< Home