Just a day, just an ordinary day
I've been avoiding planning for classes. I just don't waaaant to.
Teaching 18 credits this semester somehow doesn't seem as good of an idea as it did when I accepted the challenge.
Had my first in-service nonsense yesterday. Another school year starts the moment that the email is sent out calling for a departmental meeting. Saturday will be spent at the new faculty orientation. Yipee.
Gotta clean the house today because it's a disaster and K's dad is coming over this evening. He's got a meeting in Waukesha until 4pm...so he asked if he could stop by after to visit. This is very nice & I'm glad he not only wants to come over but that he called beforehand. Excellent.
Trying to take it easy today because I was sick last night. Not sure what that's about. The past few days I've been feeling ill in the evenings. I don't get sick very often and sitting on the cold bathroom floor made me very sad. My darling husband came out of bed to bring me some water and a piece of gum.
This is very fragmented. Weird. I need to shower. And eat something. Finish cleaning and then actually face the mountain of lesson planning and "tracking calendar" rigamarole that needs to be taken care of.
It's so good to see on everyone's blogs that they are getting jobs--jobs that they are excited about doing. Have the best semester, you guys, and if you have any exceptional activities, pass them around!
Teaching 18 credits this semester somehow doesn't seem as good of an idea as it did when I accepted the challenge.
Had my first in-service nonsense yesterday. Another school year starts the moment that the email is sent out calling for a departmental meeting. Saturday will be spent at the new faculty orientation. Yipee.
Gotta clean the house today because it's a disaster and K's dad is coming over this evening. He's got a meeting in Waukesha until 4pm...so he asked if he could stop by after to visit. This is very nice & I'm glad he not only wants to come over but that he called beforehand. Excellent.
Trying to take it easy today because I was sick last night. Not sure what that's about. The past few days I've been feeling ill in the evenings. I don't get sick very often and sitting on the cold bathroom floor made me very sad. My darling husband came out of bed to bring me some water and a piece of gum.
This is very fragmented. Weird. I need to shower. And eat something. Finish cleaning and then actually face the mountain of lesson planning and "tracking calendar" rigamarole that needs to be taken care of.
It's so good to see on everyone's blogs that they are getting jobs--jobs that they are excited about doing. Have the best semester, you guys, and if you have any exceptional activities, pass them around!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home