So Kurt and I have Sprint phones that are connected to my brother's account. I can't get any information about the account because it's in my brother's name. I don't have the passcode. I can't CALL my brother because our phones DON'T WORK!!!
I'm sorry about the 3 exclaimation points, I just can't stand it.
Our phones welcome us to "American Roaming Network" and tell us charges will be $2.99 for each call with a charge of $1.99/min. Um, no. Or, to change things up a little, our phones will tell us "our account cannot be verified" and we should contact Sprint's customer service. EXCEPT I CAN'T BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE FRIGGIN' PASSCODE.
They haven't worked since Sunday.
Oh, and I also can't get ahold of my parents since they are on vacation with their phone which is on the same plan and ISN'T WORKING EITHER.
p.s. I still have no wedding pictures
I'm sorry about the 3 exclaimation points, I just can't stand it.
Our phones welcome us to "American Roaming Network" and tell us charges will be $2.99 for each call with a charge of $1.99/min. Um, no. Or, to change things up a little, our phones will tell us "our account cannot be verified" and we should contact Sprint's customer service. EXCEPT I CAN'T BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE FRIGGIN' PASSCODE.
They haven't worked since Sunday.
Oh, and I also can't get ahold of my parents since they are on vacation with their phone which is on the same plan and ISN'T WORKING EITHER.
p.s. I still have no wedding pictures

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home